Feed The Beast Modpack - S2E16 - Iridium Generator

on Sunday, February 10, 2013
Feed The Beast Modpack - S2E16 - Iridium Generator Tube. Duration : 55.98 Mins.


Welcome to Season 2! In season 2 we'll be starting with the Mindcrack pack but we'll then upgrade to the ultimate ftb pack whenever it get's released. In this episode we automate our ore processing in such a way that we generate rich slag from it. 8 rich slag gives us 1 iridium! The texture pack used in this FTB video is soartex fanver. It's found in the FTB launcher. I adjusted my sound with +7dB.. Is it better ? StripMiner - pastebin.com 3x3 program - pastebin.com REC program - pastebin.com Chopper program - pastebin.com open a turtle and write 'pastebin put PuyxLFBC' to download the REC program to your turtle. This also works for the other programs. FTB - feed-the-beast.com Thanks for watching! Please comment, like and subscribe! It really helps me out. Also please follow me on the social media below! Get Minecraft here: www.minecraft.net The Social Media --------------------------------------------------------------------- Follow me on G+ - bit.ly Follow me on Facebook - on.fb.me Livestream link (don't forget to press the follow button): www.twitch.tv ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Keywords:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Office