Ep.2 ~ Banshees...Too easy / Slayer Helm!

on Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Ep.2 ~ Banshees...Too easy / Slayer Helm! Video Clips. Duration : 14.20 Mins.


Follow Gezakiller on Twitter!: twitter.com Previous Episode: www.youtube.com COMMENT, RATE and SUBSCRIBE! In this Episode I encounter Banshees and Cave Crawlers, I see why SUOMI liked them so much. Near the end of the episode I finally reach my goal of learning how to make a Slayer Helmet. Hope you all enjoy, remember to LIKE if you enjoy and leave a COMMENT about slayer. Main Channel: www.youtube.com Artist: www.youtube.com ^^Go Sub to that beast.^^ (He doesn't have 1k subs he has 93 Subs! Definitely deserves more) Song: www.youtube.com Mac Sharks - Solar ^^TELL HIM I SENT YOU^^ Ep.2 ~ Banshees...Too easy / Slayer Helm!

Tags:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Office